India is enriched with a large variety of wildlife. Preservation and Safety of wildlife are still a part of the life of the people in India. In India, more than 1200 birds and 350 animals and thousands of reptiles and amphibians are generally seen in many National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
Ranthambore Jungle Safari will take you to Ranthambore National Park. In the national park, we enjoy the jungle safari and also view Tiger as well as many other wild animals in Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambore National Park has a large number of tigers.
Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places to explore different types of wild animals during Tiger safari. In Ranthambore National Park 2 types of Safari is provided by us on a sharing basis – Jeep Safari and Canter Safari.
Jungle Safari is a prominent attraction and one of the most popular alternatives to spot different wildlife attractions including tigers and also view the attractive scenery of Ranthambhore National Park. Jungle safari in Ranthambore gives an opportunity to the visitor to view a different variety of animals dwelling in the park. There are 2 safaris in a day from October to June, one begins in the morning and the other begins in the late afternoon. It takes about 3-4 hrs for a tour of safari by canter (open top roof bus) or jeep (open top roof gypsy).
You will visit the park in a 20 seater open canter (Top roof bus) or 06 seaters open top roof jeep, both of which are properly designed for comfort and good viewing.
Our trackers are from families who are very well-known about the jungle and its animals for a long time.
There are about 10 Safari Zones for tourists inside the Ranthambhore National Park. These zones vary from each other. You can book your safari with us and select your favorite safari zone 90 days before the date of the visit. The required zones are subject to availability after 90 days. You can travel in the same zones by choosing either canter or jeep safari. Both these safaris offer the same opportunity for wildlife viewing. All zones take you to different parts of the park and such there is no bad zone. Different zones are better on different days and this can be known only a day or two before. At the time of entry, a separate zone is given to each vehicle and it is prohibited to go away from their allotted zone. The vehicles can go anywhere in the areas of the zone, and you have the opportunity to view different wildlife attractions like Nilgai, Langhur Monkey, Indian Gazelle, Spotted Deer, Sambhar Deer, Leopard, Sloth Bear and many birds. If you are very lucky then you may also spot the King of the Jungle – the Tiger.
10 Different zones of the national park are:
Zone 01: Jogi Mahal, Padam Talab, Raj Bagh, Mandook, High Point, exit from Jogi Mahal
Zone 02: Singhdwar, Jokha, Kachida, Dhakda, Baghda, Bakola, Anatpura, exit from Singhdwar
Zone 03: (Balas): Balas, Neemli Dang, Kali Bhat, Kherai, Mahakho, exit from Balas
Zone 04: (Kundal): Rajbagh Naka, Palli Darwaza, Kundal Area, Patwa Baori, Sonkach, Kala Pani, exit from Rajbagh Naka
Zone 05: (Chidikho): Rajbagh Naka, Chidikho, Jamoda, Kushalipura, exit from Rajbagh Naka
Zone 06: Singhdwar, Tamakhan, Malik Talab, Lakarda, Berda, Semli, Adidaant, Lambi, exit from Singhdwar
Zone 07: Jogi Mahal, Jhalra, Kamaldhar, Amrai Phoota Bandha, Pandudeh, Guda, Gandharia, Polkya, exit from Jogi Mahal
Zone 08: Kushalipura , Bodal , Halonda ,Banskhori , Aantri , exit from Devpura
Zone 09: ( Kuwalji) Approx 45 kms
Zone 10: Singhdwar Raipur, Amreshwar Dang, Tuti ka Nalla, Sultanpur, Gada Dub, Peela Pani, exit from Singhdwar
There are two types of vehicles that are allowed inside the Ranthambhore National Park – 16 or 20 seater Canters (open top roof buses) and the 4 wheel drive jeeps (Open to roof Gypsies, which has a seating capacity of up to 6 visitors). There is a maximum limit on the number of vehicles which are allowed to enter inside the park, at a time only about 40 vehicles out of which 17 jeeps for tourist and 3 jeeps for VIP and 20 Canters at any one time. All these vehicles are linked to the forest department and owned and controlled by local people. Vehicles that are not linked to the forest department are not allowed to enter the park.
Canter Safari in Ranthambore National Park
Canter Safari is a very best way to watch the wildlife attractions of the park. Maximum people prefer canter safari to explore the national park. About 15-20 people can sit on a canter at a time. It gives the enjoyment of sightseeing and a unique experience of exploring the glorious surroundings of the park. You have the option to enjoy a safari in 2 different times of the day – in the early morning or in the late afternoon. The safari can be enjoyed at two different times – early in the morning or in the late afternoon with a wildlife expert.
Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park
Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park is one of the most popular alternatives to view the animal movement and the attractive scenery of the park. Jeeps are the open-topped vehicle which has a seating capacity of 6 people at a time. You can enjoy the unique experience of jeep safari in Ranthambore either in the early morning or in the afternoon with a wildlife expert or you may also enjoy both the safaris as per your wishes.
Rules for Photo Equipments:
• There are no charges for Still Camera.
• Charges for DCam (Video camera and movie camera used by a professional photographer for films in addition to feature films – filming by Indian agency/company), VCam (Video camera and movie camera used by a professional photographer other than a feature film – filming by foreign agency/company), Pcam (Movies 8 mm, 16 mm and video camera used by a mature photographer), FCam (Movie and video camera used for a feature film) as per Tourism/ Forest Department policy.
Special Note for Ranthambore Jungle Safari:
• To enter the park, Identity proof is compulsorily required.
• Park may be closed without any prior notice to the visitor.
• To book the safari you have to inform us well in advance at least 3 months before. Canters and Gypsys are booked in advance and visitors are advised to book their safaris, especially jeep safaris, well in advance.
• Name and passport number are required for Foreign tourists and name and ID details for Indian Visitor are required by us at least 60 days in advance with details of safari booking.
• We also require the date, time and other details like the tour of safari which you would like to do like in the morning, afternoon or both.
• You have to report for boarding Gypsy / Canter before 15 minutes of the scheduled time for a safari.
• To confirm safari we need advance payment which is nonrefundable, also it is not so to get Jeeps in Ranthambhore as only 14 Jeeps are permitted to go inside the park, only 6 people sit at a time in one jeep, and the remaining guests go in the canters, which are open safari buses of 20 seaters.
• Reserved seats can not be resold or changed with any other visitor.
• No refund/cancellation is allowed once you confirm the booking.
• Any changes in policies will be informed to you and will be valid for all future bookings.